We have a full week of activities planned ahead to share virtually with our community in the United Kingdom. We are going to celebrate our history and traditions and connect to our roots through a series of concerts of folklore, tango and traditional Argentine music; cooking & dance classes; workshop for children... and a lot more. Stay tuned!
18 May: “Escarapela” Day
• 11.30am Make your own “Escarapela” (Cockade)
Kids class with Regina Brandolino
19 May: Documentary
• 7pm: Introductory video on the “Semana de Mayo”
20 de mayo: Dance
• 7pm: Virtual Tango (Lesson for all levels)
Learn one of our classic dances with our professional teachers!
22 May: Music
• 7pm: Los Sacha Amigos- folklore
23 May: Music
• 7pm: Julieta Iglesias, piano- repertoire by Astor Piazzolla
25 May: Join us to sing our National Anthem
• 7pm- with Julieta Iglesias, piano